TechWar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TechWar

TechWar, Where the war of evolution takes place!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony vegas pro.

Go down 
+2
Noahs
Hiresh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiresh
Newgen
Hiresh

Sony vegas pro. Empty
PostSubject: Sony vegas pro.   Sony vegas pro. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:54 pm

I want to make a trailer for soul gunz
but i lagg with fraps
so i want to ask if someone wants to help me ingame with make a video
and if someone else could record it with fraps
then email me the video and i can edit it with Sony vegas
because i have much experience with it.
Please reply if you want to help me and we are going to make the Official Trailer of Soul GunZ
and everyone may participate!

Last edited by Hiresh on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noahs
Pro Member

Sony vegas pro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas pro.   Sony vegas pro. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:06 am

i would like to help Smile
Back to top Go down
Hiresh
Newgen
Hiresh

Sony vegas pro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas pro.   Sony vegas pro. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:01 am

With recording?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atlantica
Newgen

Sony vegas pro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas pro.   Sony vegas pro. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:20 am

Hello Hiresh Fraps is not made to record directly from a game

first use the gunz record like F11 then use ur fraps to get the good parts out of it

If il record again il send u some replays of me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noahs
Pro Member

Sony vegas pro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas pro.   Sony vegas pro. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:49 am

lol idk how to use fraps if u teach me how then ok.
Back to top Go down
GaMer
GameModerator
GaMer

Sony vegas pro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas pro.   Sony vegas pro. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:15 am

I can record but... I'm working on another video. =/
Back to top Go down
Flow
Pro Member
Flow

Sony vegas pro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas pro.   Sony vegas pro. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:52 pm

1. Get fraps
2. Go to the movies tab, put the settings to your desiration. You can choose the video capture hotkey, the saving location. Put off "Record Win7 sound" though and the FPS depends on how fast your computer is, the better the higher the fps.
3. Launch Gunz
4. Start your .gzr
5. Press your video capture hotkey( F9 default) and stop it again with F9 when you're finished.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6289443/Fraps_v3.4.0_(Full_Registered_Version)_[RH] For clips longer than 30 seconds if you don't already have it.
Back to top Go down
Hiresh
Newgen
Hiresh

Sony vegas pro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas pro.   Sony vegas pro. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Thx but Atlantica is already going to record it (:
Back to top Go down
keithpollard
Newgen
keithpollard

Sony vegas pro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas pro.   Sony vegas pro. Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:00 pm

High school diplomas are generally considered more desirable for one entering the work force or hoping to pursue a higher education. About.com's survey suggests that employees with diplomas generally earn significantly more than those without. Students who hope to advance may be required to pursue additional training. Similarly, most students admitted to college have earned their high school diploma, although this does not guarantee acceptance. Coursework, grade point average and extracurricular activities will be important factors during the admissions process.

Our accredited high school diploma online school provides a permanent verification service to all students who graduate from our accredited high school diploma online program. Graduates can use this service throughout their lifetime as many times as as they may need. These services enable the potential employer to speak directly with a guidance counselor at our school to confirm a particular individual graduated with their high school diploma. GED Online
Back to top Go down
http://www.stanleyhighschool.com
Sponsored content

Sony vegas pro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas pro.   Sony vegas pro. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony vegas pro.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TechWar :: TW General :: TW Discussion-
Jump to: