TechWar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TechWar

TechWar, Where the war of evolution takes place!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FLOW NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Newgen
Administrator

FLOW NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP Empty
PostSubject: FLOW NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP   FLOW NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:30 am

k flow first to u, kid listen it wasnt for any hacks and sure u dont like me but stfu pls i got more powers then u everywhere u are so stop trying me, this hack shit bla bla vla discussion is already spoken with McJoe, and aimless aits nice if u wanna help flow telling everyone im account sharing? first at all i didnt know what that kid was gonna do after he hacked my msn back with my sg password.

so flow better watch heres your first warning for the beginning of v2. and dont let me hear u QQing bout me its cool that u hate me beczus haters are fans so i love you 2 but first get the smart things in ur head like dont pissing me off or any shit about me ur warned by this.

and aimless ill forgive u bcuz ur staff.

FLOW NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP Api10
Back to top Go down
McJoe
Beastly Owner
McJoe

FLOW NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLOW NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP   FLOW NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:41 am

lol, nice rage appology?

anyway thread is closed, just in case this will be a spam thread.
Back to top Go down

FLOW NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Page 1 of 1