TechWar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TechWar

TechWar, Where the war of evolution takes place!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rody's GM application will be here .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rody
Newgen
Rody

Rody's GM application will be here . Empty
PostSubject: Rody's GM application will be here .   Rody's GM application will be here . Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:02 am

Hi , this is my application Smile
Name: Rody
Gunz IGN : Rody
Desired position : GM
Languages you speak : English and dutch
E-mail:rodyplasschaert@hotmail.com
MSN:rodyplasschaert@hotmail.com so just the same as e-mail Smile

Forum:
Do you know when to lock topics?: Yes when people start posting bad comments or asking questions wich are not allowed.
Do you know how to communicate with people who didn't obey the rules?:Yes , first talk with them about it and than talk with the people who reported him/her and only than i'll make a conclusion.
Do you know what your job is, so that your not doing the jobs of others.: Yes , i know the difference between all jobs Smile

Communication :
Do you speak english well: Yes but it's not perfect.
Are you mature: I'm pritty sure i am .
Personality : Friendly , helpfull.

Can you create GunZ maps? No i can't.

Why do you want to apply for staff?: Becuz i am inspired by helping people and i also like it , and ofcourse i want to help Soul with his server.
Anything else: Well i've been playing gunz for almost 4 years now .
Well that was my application , hope you liked it Wink
Grtz : Rody

Last edited by Rody on Sun May 29, 2011 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aimless
Pro GFXer
Aimless

PostSubject: Re: Rody's GM application will be here .   Rody's GM application will be here . Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:53 am

its not up to me to decide but still

try to fill in every thing in the format so we know if you know a few things about development or something

second i know your first post today was an other app and that was deleted and if i am right all your 20 posts are made today
between 3 hours or somthing

give it some time dun try to apply when you just joined that dat

for now i would say denied
Back to top Go down
Rody
Newgen
Rody

PostSubject: Re: Rody's GM application will be here .   Rody's GM application will be here . Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:04 am

Ehm i filled everything in for GM actually. Developing is something different than GM
Second the posts has nothing to do with me applying actually it was the first time i took a look at everything and yes i have commented on those things .
Back to top Go down
Aimless
Pro GFXer
Aimless

PostSubject: Re: Rody's GM application will be here .   Rody's GM application will be here . Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:37 am

still fill in everything even if its completly diffrent from what ur applying for cuz if there is some 1 in game that asks you why he gets that error its so stupid if u say idk ask some 1 else and its so we know if we can talk to you on a specific way like php or something that you know what it is
and btw watch ur time of post 6:01 6:03 6:04 6:06 6:07 6:08 pm etc.
Back to top Go down
Rody
Newgen
Rody

PostSubject: Re: Rody's GM application will be here .   Rody's GM application will be here . Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:06 am

Aimless wrote:
still fill in everything even if its completly diffrent from what ur applying for cuz if there is some 1 in game that asks you why he gets that error its so stupid if u say idk ask some 1 else and its so we know if we can talk to you on a specific way like php or something that you know what it is
and btw watch ur time of post 6:01 6:03 6:04 6:06 6:07 6:08 pm etc.
i'll do that , ur right about the posts , but dont understand me wrong i took a look at everything on the forum and i posted comments there. so its normal thats its short behind eachother . but the questions are about creating things not about errors so i filled everything in that i know .
Back to top Go down
Aimless
Pro GFXer
Aimless

PostSubject: Re: Rody's GM application will be here .   Rody's GM application will be here . Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:20 am

but pls just try to take the format and if u dunno anything about it leave it blank

but i have nothing against u bu what i am trying to say is u want too fast try to learn the others better and let them learn you better
then everything will be fine

and maybe u will really get ur position

but u joined today so pls take it a lil slowwer

cuz on this way i can tell you Soul is gonna deny it or put it in pending for a long time
Back to top Go down
Rody
Newgen
Rody

PostSubject: Re: Rody's GM application will be here .   Rody's GM application will be here . Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:28 am

Aimless wrote:
but pls just try to take the format and if u dunno anything about it leave it blank

but i have nothing against u bu what i am trying to say is u want too fast try to learn the others better and let them learn you better

cuz on this way i can tell you Soul is gonna deny it or put it in pending for a long time
what u talking about i didn't join today Surprised
Back to top Go down
Aimless
Pro GFXer
Aimless

PostSubject: Re: Rody's GM application will be here .   Rody's GM application will be here . Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:56 pm

Rody wrote:
Aimless wrote:

a few days before it then but still

what would you say if you were the owner of soulgunz and you see that some 1 made an app and all hes 20 posts are made between 1 hour on that same day

what would you think ??

i would think staffhunter no offence but still do as i told ya and give it the time

you can always try again later
Back to top Go down
Rody
Newgen
Rody

PostSubject: Re: Rody's GM application will be here .   Rody's GM application will be here . Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:05 am

Aimless wrote:
Rody wrote:
Aimless wrote:

what would you say if you were the owner of soulgunz and you see that some 1 made an app and all hes 20 posts are made between 1 hour on that same day

what would you think ??

i would think staffhunter no offence but still do as i told ya and give it the time

first of all im not a staffhunter , second how many times i have to tell u ? i posted the comments in 1hour cuz i took a look at everything...
Back to top Go down
Aimless
Pro GFXer
Aimless

PostSubject: Re: Rody's GM application will be here .   Rody's GM application will be here . Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:10 am

Rody wrote:
Aimless wrote:
Rody wrote:
Aimless wrote:

what would you think ??

first of all im not a staffhunter , second how many times i have to tell u ? i posted the comments in 1hour cuz i took a look at everything...

but what would you say if you were the owner

you would see it different

but now i will stop with this non sense and just wait what the others will say and what Soul will say
Back to top Go down
Shi No Tenshi
Shi No Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Rody's GM application will be here .   Rody's GM application will be here . Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:47 am

Okay, my opinion.

Rody wrote:
i'll do that , ur right about the posts , but dont understand me wrong i took a look at everything on the forum and i posted comments there. so its normal thats its short behind eachother .

You posted enough ( for Aimless' GM format ). You took a look at all posts, okay. But it looks a little "spammy" ( for me atleast ). Also why did you apply immediately after it? Normally, a GM builds up trust by being loyal and polite.

Rody wrote:

If I remember well, you posted a GM application in Aimless' format, which was your first post.
It got deleted (probably because it wasn't locked yet). And immediately you posted those 20+ posts.

In my opinion, you're denied.

Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Aimless
Pro GFXer
Aimless

PostSubject: Re: Rody's GM application will be here .   Rody's GM application will be here . Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:19 am

spam that was the word i was looking for

but still im going to talk with Soul about it to add some extra things to the format cuz peeps are gonna spam now
Back to top Go down
Rody
Newgen
Rody

PostSubject: Re: Rody's GM application will be here .   Rody's GM application will be here . Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:20 am

To both of you : im sorry if im not explaining well but right after my application i took a look through the WHOLE forum for the first time ad i commented on everything yes, is it so wrong? :S
Back to top Go down
Rody
Newgen
Rody

PostSubject: Re: Rody's GM application will be here .   Rody's GM application will be here . Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:21 am

Shi No Tenshi wrote:
Okay, my opinion.

Rody wrote:
i'll do that , ur right about the posts , but dont understand me wrong i took a look at everything on the forum and i posted comments there. so its normal thats its short behind eachother .

You posted enough ( for Aimless' GM format ). You took a look at all posts, okay. But it looks a little "spammy" ( for me atleast ). Also why did you apply immediately after it? Normally, a GM builds up trust by being loyal and polite.

Rody wrote:

If I remember well, you posted a GM application in Aimless' format, which was your first post.
It got deleted (probably because it wasn't locked yet). And immediately you posted those 20+ posts.

In my opinion, you're denied.

Goodluck!
I'm sorry but than u have no idea what spam is .
Back to top Go down
Shi No Tenshi
Shi No Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Rody's GM application will be here .   Rody's GM application will be here . Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:45 am

Rody wrote:
To both of you : im sorry if im not explaining well but right after my application i took a look through the WHOLE forum for the first time ad i commented on everything yes, is it so wrong? :S

Shi No Tenshi wrote:
Also why did you apply immediately after it? Normally, a GM builds up trust by being loyal and polite.

Never said it was, I asked why you APPLIED after it, not why you posted 20+ posts at that time.

Rody wrote:
I'm sorry but than u have no idea what spam is .

Spam is the use of electronic messaging systems (including most broadcast media, digital delivery systems) to send unsolicited bulk messages indiscriminately. While the most widely recognized form of spam is e-mail spam, the term is applied to similar abuses in other media: instant messaging spam, Usenet newsgroup spam, Web search engine spam, spam in blogs, wiki spam, online classified ads spam, mobile phone messaging spam, Internet forum spam, junk fax transmissions, social networking spam, television advertising and file sharing network spam.

Spamming remains economically viable because advertisers have no operating costs beyond the management of their mailing lists, and it is difficult to hold senders accountable for their mass mailings. Because the barrier to entry is so low, spammers are numerous, and the volume of unsolicited mail has become very high. In the year 2011, the estimated figure for spam messages is around seven trillion. The costs, such as lost productivity and fraud, are borne by the public and by Internet service providers, which have been forced to add extra capacity to cope with the deluge. Spamming has been the subject of legislation in many jurisdictions.

Also, read my post more carefully, I said "But it looks a little "spammy" ( for me atleast )."
looks =/= is

Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Aimless
Pro GFXer
Aimless

PostSubject: Re: Rody's GM application will be here .   Rody's GM application will be here . Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:36 pm

Shi No Tenshi wrote:
Also, read my post more carefully, I said "But it looks a little "spammy" ( for me atleast )."
looks =/= is

Goodluck!

same for me what im trying to explain

i see it a lil bit like spam but seriously why you make an apply right after it then it looks like you spam forum and then create 1

the owner will see this as a staffhunter

he will see stuff like this really fast and deny it cuz of that
Back to top Go down
McJoe
Beastly Owner
McJoe

PostSubject: Re: Rody's GM application will be here .   Rody's GM application will be here . Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:50 am

You know what, you are denied, because, you double post ALOT.
Second, if you werent a "staffhunter" why you made so many posts in 1hour?
third you didnt complete the WHOLE application, so sorry, maybe better luck next time.

And if you leave because of the denie, just go i really dont care, if you come here for a staff position, please, leave.

And if you dont leave, enjoy your stay at soulgunz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rody's GM application will be here .   Rody's GM application will be here . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rody's GM application will be here .
Page 1 of 1