TechWar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TechWar

TechWar, Where the war of evolution takes place!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GaMer GM Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GaMer
GameModerator
GaMer

GaMer GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: GaMer GM Application.   GaMer GM Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:14 am

Name: Ray

Languages: English only

Skills / Experience:
Skills- The ability to cry when beaten... Jk.
Seriously though, I'm not sure if this would count. I'm a very good typer/speller I have 5 years of playing gunz experience. Why is this important? Well... I Know how to spot "and""or" handle ragers, advertisers, spammers, and hackers. I have no experience however, Of being a GM. Never tried to make time for it.

Why do u wanna become a GM:
Main reason why I would like to become a Gm. I want to make a difference! Feel good that I can help a community out. I'm a respected person. I can deal with problems like hackers or advertisement. Iv'e seen all the possible ways a server can be ruined. I can't say that I can make this server free of hackers, advertisers, spammers, and ect. But I can take as much possible action to insure that "most" Of them is taken care of. I want a chance, One single chance to proof what I can do for this server.

How can you help us:
I can do my best to try and make some youtube videos to get this server noticed. To help server out as well, I will vote everyday even if not accepted. If accepted, I'll do the best that I can to use these powers against any threat to this server. As explained above. I can be on everyday from 3:00 A.M to 12:00 P.M For staff support. I'll be in-game and Forums.

About yourself:
My name is Ray, I'm 21, I consider myself a nice guy. I work in the morning and play Gunz in the afternoon around 3:00a.m. Central time(U.S Canada). I do mostly woodcutting work. I'm also a hard worker. I live in a small town, Theres not much to do here... I have plenty of time. I Like to stay busy. This is the main game (Gunz) I've spent so much time with and not once gotten a chance to show "Responsibility." Note: I know, I don't have 20 posts but I'm hoping you can see threw to the type of person I am.
Back to top Go down
McJoe
Beastly Owner
McJoe

PostSubject: Re: GaMer GM Application.   GaMer GM Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:18 pm

nice app, i will talk with dust rip about you, so for now

-PENDING-
Back to top Go down
McJoe
Beastly Owner
McJoe

PostSubject: Re: GaMer GM Application.   GaMer GM Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:58 am

Accepted, welcome to the team!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GaMer GM Application.   GaMer GM Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GaMer GM Application.
Page 1 of 1