TechWar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TechWar

TechWar, Where the war of evolution takes place!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noahs GameMaster Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noahs
Pro Member

Noahs GameMaster Application. Empty
PostSubject: Noahs GameMaster Application.   Noahs GameMaster Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:25 am

Well i just say it from now it will be short apply

Name: Wafa(Everyone! and i say it again Everyone! calls me Yuri xD)

Languages: English,Arabic,Hebrew

Skills / Experience: hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i was headstaff on IG once but no experince as gm Very Happy

Pictures: None sozz

Why do u wanna become a GM: to help the server! and i love to help people and i am good with that maybe i am not the best gm ever but i just say it i am good enough =)

How can you help us: Well, i am requesting to be gm not anything else so u guess how can i help u? ban hackers and if i see spammer i give him warning! and host events and shits like this and if i can do anything else i'll tell u:D

About yourself: hmm i am loyal person and everyone loves me Very Happy and yet on this server i only have seen one hater to me it was trust xD but na now we are cool! even more than cool Razz
Back to top Go down
Aimless
Pro GFXer
Aimless

PostSubject: Re: Noahs GameMaster Application.   Noahs GameMaster Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:05 am

pls folow the new format not the old 1

ty
Back to top Go down
Noahs
Pro Member

PostSubject: Re: Noahs GameMaster Application.   Noahs GameMaster Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:58 pm

there is new one? didn't notice that lol... then close this thread i make one later...
Back to top Go down
McJoe
Beastly Owner
McJoe

PostSubject: Re: Noahs GameMaster Application.   Noahs GameMaster Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:33 pm

-closed- didnt followed the right app.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noahs GameMaster Application.   Noahs GameMaster Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noahs GameMaster Application.
Page 1 of 1